Tuesday, July 8, 2008



Oops i forgot i said two poems, forgive my negligence....here's the second poem.

I just want someone to love me

softly, fiercely, passionately, unconditionally,

I want to be loved in ways I can't describe

unspeakable wishes filling my soul

leaving my soul yearning for a touch

so deep, so profound, so warm, so consuming,

I'm left breathless by the thought....

My soul searches my heart's hidden crevices

looking for love perhaps misplaced

jumping with hope at the shadows

of unrequited loves.....

reaching for arms that elude me

grasping at unfilled promises

I grow weary in my search

wondering at the difficulty of such a simple wish....

I want someone to love me

to make me giggle at nothing to make me feel uncommonly beautiful

to make me embrace the air just because

just because....

I am loved...

from the top of my head to the tip of my toes

inside and out

gentle, possessively, indescribably, totally....

totally loved.....

Thats it.....know you know i feel strongly about romance...the whole hyped up package.....tell me what you think...i'd love to hear from anybody sooonnnnn.

No comments: