Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Memoirs of the Last 10%



Counting, what i have left of Michelle Mckinney's Book are just 6 in number..i have read her books and constantly strive to get new ones read.

Her books are Inspiring, Down to earth, Real, Godly, yet Sexy and most importantly it teachs us of what is obtainable even in this day and age.

I am going to document two of my most favorite poems from her book...the Last ten percent.

It tells of what all women want....i am sure if by any chance you have any emotion in you...you will like it too.....

WHAT DO I WANT?

I just want what every woman wants

warm arms on a cold night

promises of forever and wonderful todays

silent understanding

and kisses that leave me breathless

i want what every woman wants

soft words in hardtimes

someone to read my heart and touch my mind

I want a co-conspirator

a treasure chest to hold my secrets

I want a firm hold

when i\'m losing my grip

someone to call me in from the rain

to be my shield, my pillow, my river,my mountain, my rock....

I want to be rescued

lost in an embrace and found not wanting...

what do i want?

what every woman wants.....

to find her way home....

www.michellehammond.com/

You can always find out about her on that webpage.

toooodllllloooo,..............

No comments: