Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DATING THE MARRIED FOLKS


This article floored me...All i could mutter was yikes!!! when i read the following.
Please join me, you can never tell what you'll learn from this.... I am reserving my comments till the end of this real life tales several women and men brought to the fore...



#1. Trouble says -" I met this woman recently and we hit it off from the start.I tried my best not to mention my marital status but she asked and i had to tell her!That didn't change anything for us though!Things became hotter!We see each other only on saturdays and wow...sparks fly and the sex is out of the world!I have fallen for her big time...but recently I found out she was also married!What a tangled web we weave!Now we are too deep into each other but this is so wrong at so many levels!I keep having second thoughts but as soon as I call her or text her, things get started again!How do I stop this madness????"

#2.What was i thinking says -"I am dating a married man.We Knew each other a long time ago and just picked up where we left off by accident.He swears that he will get a divorce but is concerned about his kids.He takes me on work trips and meets me as much as he can.I love Him and he says he loves me.For the first time i felt ashamed yesterday, when we arrived at the airport and had to seperate before baggage claim so he could meet his family.I was mortified.This is the loneliest relationship I have ever been in."

#3.Been There says -I just got out of a relationship with a married man.Honestly, it was the worst thing i've ever done.He started with Love words too, He gave me nothing but letdowns, disappointments, broken promises, stood me up, made plans that never materialized, etc....Then,if that wasn't enough, you would think that His wife and I was enough! We weren't....He was seeing other people too.Lying, Cheating man all the way!I'm sorry i fell for Him, I'm sorry I ever went to meet him that first time.It's a lonely, lonely road to travel, girls. You're gonna get sucked in and when he leaves you, he's going back to his bed that he shares with his wife, the house he shares with her, his life he shares with her, and their kids.
So, really, really think about it.It isn't worth the heartache and pain.


#4. Confused Bloke says -I've been married about 10 years now and not happy at all.Things are going from bad to worse at home, then out of the blue I met this really attractive young lady at my workplace recently! I got her number and we call and text each other constantly.Our relationship is heating up and moving fast and our first kiss was so magical! At first my attraction to her was purely physical and i love everything about her: her hair, nails, clothes, the way she walks and talks, etc.but as i got to know her intimately I love her as a person and i want so much more of her!I feel depressed sometimes when i think about the people I've hurt and sometimes I wish she can meet someone who can give her 110%.I pray for their forgiveness but i am so in love with her that I can't let her go! She is everything that a man can want and more!I need some advice on how to break off this relationship as gently as possible.

#5. Frustrated says -" I've been seeing a married man for about 8 months.Its honestly the best sex i've ever had in my life that's why i can't stop. I love spending time with him, i'm so happy in some sick way. I wish he could admit he has feelings for me but he never would.I'm so tired of waiting around and always wondering what he's doing or even if he's seeing other girls!Its so wrong but i can't let go. I know deep down what i have to do but the words just don't come out when i want them too".

#6.Relieved says -" I am fresh out a relationship with a married man and I feel good, better than i've felt in months.It feels good to leave while he begs me to come back.I still have my dignity which you'll no doubt lose if you cling to their empty promises.His wife may not be good in bed, may not show him much affection, but they have history and if applicable, children together.
You're worth more than second best, which is exactly what we are when we stay in a relationship with a married man.Don't be the side dish, a good man who'll love you may be passing by.No matter how much he says he loves you, the fact of the matter is that he's going home to lie in her bed after you've given him your body..and he'll too possible be doing what you just did with her.It's nothing but sex and empty promises.No matter what he says you are being USED.


#7.Don't do it says- I started dating a married man seven months ago.Its all fun and games till you're sitting at home by yourself on christmas and easter sunday.Talk about a lesson in humility.There's nothing like spending all the major holidays and weekends by yourself while he has his cake and eats it too.Why is it that i should be so darn appreciative that he makes so much time for me. "Makes Time", are you serious? a man should WANT to be with a woman not have to " make time", for her as if she is some tedious, pain in the ass task.Cheating married and seperated men make me sick.

#8.Laurie says - I am in a relationship with a married man and it is the worst thing I ever did. I will never do this again.They cheat on their wife and they will cheat on you. Please never stoop so low because that is how you will feel after time.

#9. Screaming Inside says - "There is no such thing as an emotionless relationship no matter how you stack your cards..I've been in a relationship with a married man for 8 years..Get out while you can, it will never end in your favor.

#10. Can't let go says - I've been with my MM about a year or so and let me say that i have never felt so happy in my entire life! He shows me such a great time that I don't think anyone else can compare to him! At the same time I have never felt so lonely!!! I wish i can be with him constantly and he is all i think of!!!I know this sounds like obsession but its love!!!The most difficult thing i have ever done is trying to break up with him!!!Things didn't go well at all and now i miss him like crazy!!!.

#11. Shouldn't have says - I am currently in a relationship with a married man.It's not a good relationship.We have been dating and having great sex for a year. He and I work together.It is very hard on me and very hard to end.We work very closely and nearly spend all our time together. He is a great guy and i would like to find someone like him in the future (minus the wife). I'm trying to be strong and get out of this relationship but it is very, very hard. He has no plans of leaving his wife and i know this can only end badly. My advice to all women out there..don't get involved with a married man..it's too complicated and only hurts your heart.There are plenty single guys out there, i'm going to get me one.

I am giving a big sigh here...love shouldn't hurt..but it seems everyone here is hurting badly...yeah yeah..you want to blame them...go on, remember never judge this could have been you.

The list of stories go on..its a long list...i only took a few from it....but if you're interested in searching or reading more, you are very free to go to www.beingtheotherwoman.com/forum.....

I won't comment, i'll just tell you what i learnt....Dating a married man is having great sex relished with great amounts of loneliness, depression and hurt. You are simply just a distraction, something different, someone to boost his ego and placate his wandering lust,His sexual variety. He's going to get tired and move on to the next game..you're cheating with him, he going to cheat on you...(heartbreaking) but true.Its a waste of time....months and years invested in a dead route.Endless lies, deception and worries.

Thinking about it, the list is simply endless.....

But remember and keep this in perspective, you chose to be in this situation, you can remove yourself if you so desire and when you desire.

No comments: