Tuesday, September 9, 2008

!!!...Notes



According to a new blog site i found today...www.theparakeet.blogspot.com which states "EVERYTHING COMES INTO THEIR OWN IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME". I have not only resolved to wait patiently, hold steadfastly,believe endlessly, but also to place this is as a reminder, such that when the fullness of my time appears i would know how to rejoice, and place a hold on where i had been.

In the fullness of time, i am too sure i will meet the man for me..who will not only love me for what i look like, but accept my flaws,live with them and not be stirred by my imperfections.

In the fullness of time, i will also rejoice over that desired job and accordingly give thanks to the Almighty for helping me learn the true meaning of waiting on Him.

Everything i have xperienced till now has been shadows...the best i must say is yet to come.Everyone has their time...i wait resolutely, thankfully, acquiring all that needs acquiring while i wait, fighting the need to give up, yet waiting.

Turn by turn.....i am moving forward.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear little Red riding Sapphire,
You've really got me talking today o!!
Let me just quickly say that you DO NOT put your life on hold in anticipation of your "fullness of time".
Please live your life to the fullest, live it like you would live it with the 'man of your dreams' and live it like you would live it with yourself. This is your time, what a circle of friends and i like to call 'ME' time. The time for you to be the best you can be on your own before you suddenly become responsible for someone else and loose yourself. Celebrate the 'me' of now.
Besides life is too short to sit around waiting for something to happen, cos it may just happen to those standing up to it...
Koo di

Luchies

Rita said...

My dear Red Sapphire,

I am impressed with your attitude...there is nothing as good as waiting on God because when He gives, He gives exceedingly above all that you could ask or think...And I stand in agreement with you for all that you are believing God for...

I don't know if you might find this link below useful, but here is something I wrote for a magazine concerning waiting on God...Someday you will look back at this post and count how God has fulfilled all these things you waited on Him for...

http://erolyrics.blogspot.com/2007/10/in-waiting-room.html

Red Sapphire said...

anon and rita....thanks for waking me up...its comments from ya'll that makes the day a lot better....thanks alot

Rita said...

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog, Strong Red Sapphire

Parakeet said...

Wow Sappphire, you've done great with that little quote of mine...literally given it life. I like the fact that you said you will wait resolutely for God while acquiring what needs to be acquired until such appointed time when everything comes into their own. That definitely counters anon's thought who felt that you're placing everything on hold. Definitely not.

Well done my dear and thanks once again for your comment on my blog!

Flourishing Florida said...

"EVERYTHING COMES INTO THEIR OWN IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME". spot on. everything in its good time. i try 2 live by it, some days r harder dan d others 2 put it 2 practise. but still i keep trying

Buttercup said...

hmm so true!