Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Interesting..I mean very Interesting

In the  last four days i have been wondering what my next post will be.I guess now i know where to start from.

Today, I got an award from EROLyrics. Isn't she just sweet.I am honored,flattered and ecstatic. I didn't know that being myself could earn me this. You made my day very special and i am very thankful.

To EROLyrics..u are a source of inspiration. I wake up each day looking forward to hearing from you, waiting earnestly to know wasap next.You have honored me today.God in HIS infinite mercies will continue to honor you too. I will never forget you.Its been a short while for me here on blogsville,yet knowing you has made me better than i used to be.

And to everyone who has visited,commented,yabbed and sent sweet things to me..God bless ya'll.

I however dedicate and pass on this same award that has been aloted to me to: 

      Tadddaaaa!!!..."Certified Honest Blogger"

Drum roll please....

Free Flowing Florida  .... my one and only.

miss definitely maybe ....ever interesting and inspiring

tigeress .... that's mi girl

parakeet ... i am speechless. u rock!

emilia  ..u're a true diva

Funms .... very cool babe

Afrobabe ... ehn gba!

ibiluv     .. honesty in person...u so deserve the award

enigma   ..man u too much

ladyguide .... he caressed me

Shubby doo .... loving ur blog

greyamethyst ....love ur openness

baroque  .... truly unorthodox decorum

jarrai ... sweet bella

originalmgbeke .... 3 exes and a wedding..thats something.

There are a whole list of blogs that deserve this award and i could go on and on.I am loving this peeps...they make blogsville a wonderful place to be at.

P.S*

The Rules:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they have received an award
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then pass it on!

18 comments:

Rita said...

Wow...am blushing here...please may this ovation remain...

Ah...you almost finish all the people in blogville...who will they pass it to?

All the people you passed the award to are truly deserving of the award...

Thanks and i can say "love you too"...

Enigma said...

Wow! Thank you!

Congratulations!

Smaragd said...

interesting...

since u gave my blogtwin Ibiluv, i'll say thank u on her bahalf!lol

Afrobabe said...

Awwwww..

Thank you so much..

I dedicate this award to God and all his angels...and to all my exes...They made me who I am today...and I dedicate it to God and...to my future lovers and finally to my husband who is yet to find me...hurry babes..I love you in advance...

Red Sapphire said...

Go rita!Go enigma!Go esmeralda!Go afrobabe! You guys rock!rock on bloggers

aloted said...

congrats o...!

first time here...and i can see my name mentioned somewhere in ur post ;)

let me go read some more

Rebirth said...

im honored....... :)
afrobabe, na wa for ur dedication..... lol

Tigeress said...

Red Sapphire... I am absolutely honored!! JJC like myself. lol!!

Tigeress said...

Btw, don't be deceiving that Enigma BOY - how is he too much?!!! The dude wishes! lol!!

Red Sapphire said...

lol...Hey tigeress..wasap?u ok.
Funms and aloted...with all pleasure..

bArOquE said...

thanks a mill Red Sapphire...i dont know if i'm receiving an award or its just a nomination...anyway, i appreciate you for appreciating me for being me...isn't that just cool..,.thanks

Emilia said...

Red sapphire thank you sooooooooooooo much for making my day I mean, it was so unexpected I came home turned on the computer and I get this from you, and RITA. I got tears in my eyes....

What a day thank you!

At the same time congrats you truly deserve this award
lots of hugs guys

Flourishing Florida said...

oh wow. just seeing this! hehehehehehe. guess i'd have 2 write a post on dis next. thank love

Buttercup said...

congratulations!

LG said...

Thanks swerri,
i rily appreciate it
mwaaaah,
oya come choose where to hang am o :)

Parakeet said...

Yea...Rita is very inspiring and thanks for the award o. I have to do mine at some point too so keep tuned.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

awwww thanks for the award Gem,
and you are all those things you said we are
and more.
LOL at Afrobabes comment, afro its the early bird that catches the worm so if that husband is dragging his feet you better take your hunting gear and hunt him down agressively lol.

ibiluv said...

kai........*blushing*.......

be at mine tom for the whole honesty gist!!!!!!!

thanks for the award dear!!!!!!!!