Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where's Brandy? + Mallinda Williams gets married

                                                                     
   
                                                                            
It’s been nearly four years since Brandy last released a video but that is all about to change as the singer/actress was spotted out on the streets of Los Angeles earlier this week taping the new video for her single, Right Here (Departed). Brandy says her CD is an unadulterated look into her heart and her most personal album to date. “I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can’t describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney (Darkchild), a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else.” The new album, recently renamed “Human”, will be released November 11th via Epic Records and the Right Here video is scheduled to debut early September via Yahoo Music.


On Saturday, August 23, actress Malinda Williams and former rapper and present celebrity deejay Derrick “D-Nice” Jones, wed in a quaint ceremony at The Mezzanine in Newark, New Jersey.
        

All credits to http://brownsistas.com

1 comment:

Flourishing Florida said...

i used 2 really like Brandy, but wasn't dat into her last album, but i wondered y she went under d radar all dez times. sure she'd had really hard times, but she needs 2 beat all dat odds. she's a really talented young lady, no need 2 lose all dat. it's good she's doing another thing. hope it's a smash like Mariah's @ her resurrection.